Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Panties in a Wad


Oh, Diesel Dan.
He never wears pants.
As soon as he gets home from daycare,
he takes them off.
He is always running around in underwear and a shirt.
Always.
Even when it's 10* out like today.


But that's not the best part.

The best part is how he wears his underwear.

Diesel has a habit of putting on a new pair of underwear every time he goes to the bathroom.
No, he doesn't pee in them. 
I don't know why he does this.
He can never tell me why.

However, when he puts on new underwear, he ALWAYS puts them on backwards and inside out. 

ALWAYS.

Why?

He never tells me.

Surely he can't like the wedgie feeling.
Surely.

Yes, we put on his underwear before he goes to school, so he doesn't look too silly.

Hopefully he quits this habit before he gets a girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. That is the CUTEST butt cheek I have ever seen. I like the way he puts on his underwear!

    GiGi

    ReplyDelete