Monday, August 29, 2011

OKC Cheerleaders

While we were at Walmart last weekend, a call came over the intercom.  "Attention Walmart customers, the Oklahoma City Thunder girls are at the front of the store signing autographs."  Diesel, Sawyer, and I decided to go get some autographs.  I was hoping to get a picture of my boys with the cheerleaders. 

We get up to the table, and all three girls sign autographs for the boys.  Then I ask if they could take a picture with my two boys.  I always have a camera with me.  They, of course, said that they would.  I handed Sawyer to the cheerleaders and tell Diesel to stand by them. 

If you know Diesel, you know that HE IS NOT SHY.  However, he wouldn't go near the girls.  He had a death grip on my leg.  After me asking him about three times to please go stand with them, I gave up and took a picture of Sawyer and the three girls. 


After I got the picture, we walked away to continue our shopping.  While we were walking away, I asked Diesel why he wouldn't take a picture with them.

He simply said, "Mommy, those girls aren't as pretty as you."

I'll accept that.

2 comments: